Platform Resourcing Limited are a recruitment agency based in South Wales. We are currently working in partnership with a well establish family run business based in the Vale of Glamorgan, South East Wales area. This company offer a wide range of after market vehicle equipment.
They are now looking for an experienced Fitter with specific experience of working with Tow-bars, towing electrics and electrics coding fitter. Those applying maybe have trained as an auto electrician or will have vast on job training experience. You may have worked at a dealership within the automotive or HGV sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fitting tow bars
- Coding of electrics
- Mechanical fitter work
- Testing equipment
- Visiting customers throughout South East Wales
- Liaising with customers and dealerships
- Experience in the installation of technology products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are essential.
- As well as the installation of after market vehicle technology products, the successful candidate diagnose faults
- To complete correct paperwork for each job.
- The company has an outstanding record of high-quality workmanship and excellent customer service and the ideal candidate must have particularly high standards and pride in their work.
- The ability to think outside the box and be willing to go the extra mile for the company will be an advantage to the successful candidate. A friendly and helpful nature and flexibility is a must.
The remuneration package is negotiable but highly dependent on experience.
- Salary of up to £26,000 - £28,000 basic plus unlimited overtime paid at time and a half
- Hours Monday to Friday Only – 8.30am - 5pm
- No weekends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Company Van
So, if you want to be part of a great team, improve your existing skills whilst helping to develop cutting edge after market vehicle technology please apply today.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, you can reach us on our Newport branch number.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency