Platform Resourcing are currently working with a company in Cwmbran who are seeking a telesales executive to join their team. Since the pandemic, the business has seen an increase in demand for their products and services, so this is an exciting time to join the company and be a part of their growth and success!
You will be working alongside the external sales team making outbound calls to new prospects along with proactively building and maintaining relationships with existing customers. You will receive leads from these teams to support with your new business generation and in turn you will support these teams with their sales targets via lead generation.
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals who are looking to start their career, you will be sales focused and have telephone-based experience and thrive from working in an energetic environment.
Benefits of the role:
- £16000 - £20000 p/a + Realistic on target earnings in year one of £30,000 - £35,000 p/a
- 3% Contribution Pension Scheme
- Holiday – 28 days p/a
- Fantastic progression opportunities
Duties of the Telesales Executive
- Able to detail the features and benefits of the companies product range and identify the client requirements
- Upsell products and services over the phone
- Achieve individual and team targets
- Generate leads through social media, canvassing sessions and outbound calls to businesses within South West and South East Wales
- Update their CRM (Salesforce) with all activity and proposals
- Arrange customer meetings and demonstrations
- Negotiate rates, handle objections and close business
Experience needed to be a Telesales Executive
- Telesales experience is an advantage, but experience in a telephone based role and a drive to succeed is the most important!
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Flare and passion for sales
- Great admin and customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency.