Platform are working with a client based in Swansea, that are in need of a Service Advisor to deliver excellent customer service to automotive customers. This is a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will come from a background within the automotive sector, and will have previous service experience.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm with a 1hour lunch break + Saturdays 8am - 1pm on a rota basis (1 in 2 or 3 Saturdays).
- Correctly capturing all customer details and vehicle faults at the first point of contact
- Taking telephone bookings from customers and accurately loading them into the workshop
- Raising job cards and ensuring all necessary and compliant documentation forms parts of the job pack
- Informing customers of their ongoing vehicle status
- Entering additions/changes to customer database
- Handing over finished vehicles to customers
- Giving customers detailed explanations on extent of repairs
- Monitoring whether repairs are being carried out to the required delivery time
- Actively sell after-sales services to include Service Contracts
- Discussing and arranging payment with customers
- Booking in of vehicles to ensure continuity of workshop loading
- Provide advice on warranties and service requirements
- In the case of legally required inspections, explaining the necessary vehicle test requirements
- Arrange schedules for MOT/Vehicle inspections
- Motor industry experience is essential, preferably in an Service-related role
- Kerridge experience is advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- I.T. Literate - Microsoft Word/ Excel as well as Kerridge
If this role sounds ideal for you, please apply immediately by sending your CV across. If you would like any further information, please feel free to call the Newport branch of Platform Resourcing.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency