Our client is a well-known Motor Dealership based in Newport. They are looking for a Service Advisor to join their friendly team as part of an expansion.
Ensure customer satisfaction through professional manner, using their ability to remain reassuring to the customer during difficult situations. To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
We will be looking for someone with experience in a Service Advisor role and preferably with Kerridge experience.
Service Advisor Benefits:
- Salary is £23,000 (Bonus scheme in place, average salary in this team including their bonus is a minimum of £25,000 based on warranty, servicing and product upsell)
- The hours are Mon-Fri 07:30-16:30, alternate Sat 08:00-13:00 (40 hours per week)
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Free parking
Reports to the Service Manager
Service Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Correctly capturing all customer details and vehicle faults at the first point of contact
- Taking telephone bookings from customers and accurately loading them into the workshop
- Raising job cards and ensuring all necessary and compliant documentation forms parts of the job pack
- Informing customers of their ongoing vehicle status
- Entering additions/changes to customer database
- Handing over finished vehicles to customers
- Giving customers detailed explanations on extent of repairs
- Monitoring whether repairs are being carried out to the required delivery time
- Actively sell after-sales services to include Service Contracts
- Discussing and arranging payment with customers
- Booking in of vehicles to ensure continuity of workshop loading
- Provide advice on warranties and service requirements
- In the case of legally required inspections, explaining the necessary vehicle test requirements
- Arrange schedules for MOT/Vehicle inspections
Key Performance Measures:
- Effectively and politely liaising with customers regarding their vehicle’s status, payment and repairs
- Accurate booking of customer vehicles into the workshop
- Monitoring repair times and communicating back to customer in a timely fashion
- Providing accurate advice on service requirements
Data Protection & GDPR
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your date please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please contact us before applying.
Platform Resourcing Limited are acting as an employment agency and are advertising this role.
Due to the volume of applications we will always attempt to contact all candidates, unfortunately this is not always possible.