Platform Resourcing are excited to present a new opportunity to market for a Senior Sales Director to join a thriving and profitable business based in the Newport area, however those applying can be based anywhere across the UK.
This manufacturing business are at the cutting edge of hi-tech products used for a wide variety of applications globally. To match the businesses growth ambitions, they are now looking to appoint a Senior Sales Director.
The appointed individual will work in partnership with the Board of Directors and will be responsible for the success of business. The Board delegates responsibility for the management of the day to day operations to the Senior Sales Director and he has the authority to carry out these responsibilities in accordance with the directions and policies established by the Board.
Those applying for this role must have an in-depth knowledge of developing high high level quality business strategies. They will understand the importance of developing growth sales strategies and will oversee the sales team to deliver action plans to ensure that financial targets are met.
This role will include:
- Financial & Budgetary Control
- Legal and Compliance responsibilities
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Monitoring
- Communication between the shareholders, employees, government authorities’ Other stakeholders and the public as appropriate.
- Internally established control systems
- Environmental, health and safety
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the fiscal activities including budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- To work with board to ensure financing to support short, medium and longer term goals of the business.
- Lead securing of additional funding as required for future rounds.
- Maintain relationship with the company bank and other key partners as appropriate.
- Lead the early development of supply chain partners and working agreements with them.
- Lead product definition and evolution to optimise needs v cost v performance.
- Ensure / maintain customer focus within business.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Manage the sales function to ensure that they hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- To comply with Company Policy including Employment Policies and Health & Safety Policy and Guidelines
Essential Skill Set Required
- Motivational, focused results oriented leadership capable of extracting the best from team.
- Knowledge of stainability in the context of buildings
- Technical understanding and the business acumen and global contacts to exploit it commercially.
- Knowledge and experience of established modern manufacturing techniques
- CEO / Sales Director / Managing Director experience in setting up and leading start up businesses, defining its strategy and building a team to exploit the opportunity.
- Knowledge of statutory regulations.
- Knowledge and contacts with the Building Envelope construction market, the basis of proposed supply chain.
- Commercial Experience of developing international markets and business.
- Knowledge and experience of quality systems and implementation.
- Leadership and General Management
- IT literate
- Exposure to international business dealings
- Strong leadership
- Track record of major business accomplishments
Location: Head Office - Newport, South East Wales
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 p/a + Generous Bonus
If this role sounds ideal for you, please apply immediately by sending your CV across.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency