Platform Resourcing are currently working with a leading manufacturing company who are looking to expand their team by taking on a Sales Order Administrator. The successful candidate will be capable of coordinating customer enquiries, complaints, and order requests whilst processing sales orders with accuracy.
You must have strong communication skills with excellent customer service abilities, being able to liaise comfortably with customers whilst taking details efficiently in order to process orders. Experience using SAP is highly beneficial.
- Cardiff location
- Salary of £20,000
- Free parking
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers over the phone and via email
- Effectively manage customer enquiries and order requests
- Dealing with customer complaints professionally, looking into any issues and aiming to resolve these
- Field and log and customer concerns/complaints
- Answer queries regarding orders and products, relating to lead times, delays, prices etc.
- Process customer orders checking all relevant data is added for order input
- Check all orders against current lead times; all orders are to be signed and dated by person checking
- Contact customers where information not clear or missing on orders
- Bulk order management and resolution
- Liaise with dispatch department to resolve delivery issues
- Liaise with customers regarding delays due to manufacture/stock
- Routing of complaints to the relevant person
- Carry out general administrative duties as required
- Experience within a manufacturing, engineering, or construction environment in an office based role
- Experience in processing orders and providing customer advice is required
- Knowledge of SAP is very desirable
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate
- Organised, systematic and precise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency.