Platform Resourcing is recruiting for a Post Completion Executive to join a well-established Law firm in their Chepstow branch.
This particular team plays a vital role in the smooth running of their Conveyancing practice, providing a comprehensive and quality service following the legal completion of conveyancing matters. This is a fast-paced environment where your attention to detail is critical as is your ability to manage a busy and workload. You will receive on the job training and support.
Salary of £22,000 but negotiable for an experience post completion professional
- You will be required to register changes of ownership as soon as possible and within the Land Registry priority period
- Submit new applications to the Land Registry
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of mortgage lenders
- Dealing with any requisitions
- Reviewing ledgers and closing files
- Liaising with conveyancing teams internally
- Previous post completion experience within a legal environment
- Experience of submitting applications and changes to the Land Registry
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- I.T. Literate in Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent attention to detail when inputting data
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV online immediately or for further information, please contact Natalie in the Newport branch on 01633 415305
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, you can reach us on our Newport branch number.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency