Platform Resourcing are working with a well-established client based in Newport, that are in need of a Warranty Parts Advisor to deliver excellent customer service to one it's large client base.
- Salary of £21,000 plus bonuses
- Hours Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm and alternating Saturday 8am to 1pm
- Permanent Position
- Pension plan
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer & technician requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
- Keeping customer / workshop updated on backorders and part availability
- Locate unavailable items from other suppliers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for V.O.R. orders to be raised
- To make up customer orders for dispatch as required ensuring that they match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted
- Ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and dispatched as scheduled
- Ensuring the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems or delays
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems are referred to the job holder’s immediate supervisor
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure their experience is delivered to all contacts at all times performance measures
- To maximize sales opportunities both retail and internal
- To achieve parts growth
- Kerridge system experience preferable but other main dealer I.T. system will be accepted
- Must have worked in an automotive parts or service advisor role
- Experience of logging works completed by engineers
- Confident to liaise with both customers, internal departments and suppliers
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- I.T. Literate - Microsoft Word/ Excel
If this role sounds ideal for you, please apply immediately by sending your CV across. If you would like any further information, please feel free to call the Newport branch of Platform Resourcing.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency