Platform Resourcing are currently working in partnership with a respected and well-known telecommunications and office equipment supplier based in the South Wales region. Since the pandemic, this business have seen an increase in demand for their products and services and for that reason are looking to appoint into a number of key business critical vacancies.
They have major expansion plans for 2021 and are looking to recruit a number of New Business Sales Executives to join our successful sales team. Within this role the successful candidates will be those who can demonstrate that they driven, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy, have sales experience, IT skills and strong communication skills. Above all they will have a consultative approach towards sales and winning new business, guiding their customers through the buying process, and gaining longer term commitment.
This role is field based, so it is an essential requirement that you are able to drive. They service customers through the South Wales region, so those applying for this role with easy access to the South Wales M4 corridor would be at an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To consult on and sell Business Photocopiers and various other Multi-Functional Devices
- To consult and sell Phone Systems to businesses in a designated geographical area to achieve target.
- Demonstration, presentations and proposals in order to sell a wide range of world-renowned office hardware solutions
- Regularly required to update the database and associated forms.
- Required to generate leads through sales skills such as call sessions, canvassing, phone calls and social media etc to generate appointments
- Working towards to achieve their profit and unit targets.
- Generate proposals from our online template platform professionally and accurately to assist in the sales of these solutions.
- Required to negotiate, objection handle and close business.
- Required to accurately complete all electronic/hard copy paperwork related to the sale including sales orders, service agreement, necessary paperwork and internal forms.
- To guide customers through the sales process to ensure that products meet the require demand.
- Overarching sales support to users if needed.
- Keep accurate records of activity and proposals.
- To arrange customer meetings using structured diary planning
- To take part in activity sessions as well as achieving the companies KPI’s.
- Required from me to me to perform duties outside the sales role at a directors discretion.
Experience/Skill Set required:
- Experience of selling hardware/office equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Business to Business sales experience is essential
- Demonstration or presentation to prospect customers
- Professional approach
- Selling of service agreements
Location: South Wales or West Wales
Hours of Work: 9.00am – 5.00pm – Monday to Friday (Some flexibility required on occasions)
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,0000 p/a + Realistic on target earnings in year one of £40,000 - £45,000 p/a
- 3% Contribution Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Holiday – 28 days p/a
- Home working/Field based sales
- Progression opportunities
- Mileage expenses covered
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency.