Platform Resourcing are a recruitment business based in South East Wales covering vacancies across the UK. At present we are working in partnership with a bespoke marketing company who are based in the Caerphilly area of South East Wales.
- Account management across various different industries
- Communicate project plans and progress to customers
- Effective use of communication methods - Email, Phone and Social Media
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Social media management, specifically across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Management of SEO, PPC and use of Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- To analyse and improve the on-site and off-site SEO for websites
- Use of WordPress CMS
- To stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activity in order to make recommendations
- Working on continuous improvement digital strategies
- Use of Google Adwords
- Use of Google Analytics
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Social Media Advertising
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 p/a
- 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency.