Platform Resourcing are working with a Cardiff based client that are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive. This permanent role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow along with the business, it is a completely new role so you will be able to totally make this position your own and you will work very closely with the Marketing Manager. Your days will be varied and you will be
working on a number of projects, giving you great exposure and development opportunities.
Those applying will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing and will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a marketing role ideally within manufacturing, engineering or Commercial industries.
Marketing Executive Salary & Benefits
- Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- 23 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays (Christmas shutdown)
- Yearly bonus, 10% of annual salary
- Career progression and training, able to make the role your own
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Brand new offices
Marketing Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the development and deployment of the strategic marketing plan for the sector
- To manage the marketing assets including Brochures, Presentations, Website and Specification Support including project proposals for the defined regions
- To manage marketing campaigns across multi regions for the sector aligning key
- USP messaging with strategic marketing objectives
- Effective use of communication methods - Email, Phone and Social Media
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Social media management, specifically across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Management of SEO, PPC and use of Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- To analyse and improve the on-site and off-site SEO for websites
- To stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activity in order to make recommendations
- Working on continuous improvement digital strategies
Marketing Executive Experience Required for the Marketing Executive Role
- Over 2 years experience in a marketing role preferably in Commercial sector/ Manufacturing or Engineering industry background
- Qualified in a marketing related subject
- Be a strong team player with a collaborative work ethic, having excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and inform others
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work on their own and alongside others
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency.