Platform Resourcing are recruiting for a dynamic individual looking for an opportunity, that alongside an excellent training plan, can offer the start of what could be a very exciting career within the law industry. Please see below for full details and essential requirements.
Benefits package we can outline:
- Salary – dependent on age, will vary between £17000 and £18,500 with increase upon completion of probation
- Excellent training program, you will be part of a newly formed training academy that will result in long term career progression and self-development
- Excellent transport links
- Well-established, stable and successful employer
- Holidays - 28 days per year
Overview of role:
Opportunity to learn the conveyancing process with a successful company with an overall aim to progress and promote the successful individual within the business, utilizing their specific skillset along the way. The role is varied, will involve a lot of hands-on training and will maximise your potential based on the knowledge that you already possess, and of which you will learn throughout their training program. There are various departments in the business as to which you would be able to progress, meaning your long term career path will vary depending on your interests, qualifications and ability.
- You MUST be 24 years of age or under
- You must have either a minimum of an NVQ Qualification/ City and Guilds Level 3 in a business related subject i.e. Law, Business Administration, Marketing, I.T. etc. but it is preferable that you are a graduate
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident over the telephone and to liaise with people at various levels
- Strong desire to learn, able to motivate yourself and complete training schedules to set deadlines
- Have a genuine interest in the legal sector
Preferable Qualifications/ Experience:
- Graduate in Office related subject
- Conveyancing experience/ knowledge
- Customer service experience
The role/ Responsibilities:
- Front of house, dealing with clients who visit the offices.
- Assist with the swift on-boarding of prospective clients.
- Manage a pipeline of files and queries from new clients.
- Provide regular updates on cases to clients, agents and third parties via telephone and all other means of communication, doing so promptly, consistently, accurately and efficiently.
- Take ownership for certain tasks, delivering work on time and accurately.
- Build strong relationships internally with the lawyers, management and support staff.
- Demonstrate excellent communication with colleagues.
- Deal with client files – pre-exchange/ completion, re-mortgages and slow moving cases.
- Identify new opportunities for the firm from existing clients and see them through to conclusion.
- Win new business and maximise on existing client potential.
- Increase the firm’s satisfaction ratings with all clients from all sources.
- Maintain management information about our clients and marketing activity.
- Perform regular quality checks on work performed.
- Assist with the teams post completion queries from the Land Registry.
- General administration including dealing with archived files, inbound and outbound post.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV online immediately or for further information please contact