Platform Resourcing Limited are a recruitment agency based in South Wales. We take the time to understand our client and candidates needs so that we are able to help those looking to hire and those looking for work to get the best fit for them.
We are currently working in partnership with a UK Wide Plant Hire Company based in the Cardiff area. After a busy year this business are now looking to employ a Field Service Engineer to manage a wide range of Plant machinery out on sites across. ?Acting as the first onsite to customer breakdowns, the successful candidate will be required to deal with customers face to face across the South East Wales area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proven work history of Plant repair and maintenance of Excavators, Dump trucks, Rollers and Telehandlers.
- Operating in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Strict adherence to all site-specific protocols
- Following Health and Safety guidence
- Updating customers as to work carried out and further work required
- When required this role will involve workshop duties
- Attending and rectifying breakdowns
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance requests at customer sites
- Working on Thwaites, Mecalac, Hitachi, Komatsu, Caterpillar & JCB equipment
- Knowledge of the Plant Hire sector would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong reporting ability.
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and fault finding across a wide range of Plant equipment.
- On site repair of wide range of Plant equipment
- Carrying out on site Servicing and inspections of Plant Equipment
- Accurate reporting of all work undertaken and any damage found to fleet
- Liaising with Service department to order parts, arrange and attend site visits
Salary and Benefits
- £26,000 - £28,000 + Holidays and Pension
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Plant repair and maintenance of machines: 1 year (Required)
- Driving Licence: (Required) - Hold a full clean driving licence
- NVQ level 3 Plant Mechanics or equivalent (Required)
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency.