Platform Resourcing are currently working in partnership with a multiple award-winning company that rents a variety of construction equipment throughout England and Wales. It has strategically located depots that support a variety of industry customers with ride-on construction equipment. This business have established themselves within the marketplace as providing a first-class service with an established customer network.
At present they are going through a period of growth and require several key hires to promote and help during this busy period. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer based out of Halesowen.
This is an important support role for our Halesowen Depot. The role will be field based and will involve all aspects of on site, field based maintenance and repair of our hire fleet.
Duties and Responsibilties
- Carrying out pre-delivery inspection and off hire checks of construction plant equipment
- Carrying out the repair of construction plant equipment at customer sites
- Servicing construction plant equipment at customer sites
- Operating in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Strict adherence to all depot protocols regarding health and safety and process
- Reporting any accidents no matter how minor that occur whilst carrying out duties
Candidates skill-set/Required Experience
- Minimum NVQ level 3 Plant Maintenance desired
- Full clean driving licence
- Previous experience of operating construction plant machinery essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work confidently and safely unaided.
- Strong reporting ability.
- Knowledge of the Plant Hire industry would be advantageous
Benefits and Salary
- Salary £27,000 - £29,000 p/a
- 7.30am - 5.00pm
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Company Van
- Company Uniform
- Mobile Phone
- Mobile Tablet
- 22 days paid annual leave per year (plus 8 bank holidays)
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying. Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency