Do you want to be a part of a global company, speaking to some of the largest clients and ensuring they are receiving the best service? Platform Resourcing have partnered with a global training company with an in demand product who are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join their team. This role is remote, with some occasional travel within the UK, EU and APAC region, so you will be open to overseas visits.
Your focus will be to develop high-calibre customer engagement, which drives value and leads to adoption, retention, and high customer satisfaction. Playing an integral part on the team, you will identify issues, assist with support requests, build lasting relationship, and identify areas for technical improvement, training and process gaps to drive optimisation of support to customers.
Benefits of the Customer Success Manager role:
- Base Salary up to £45,000
- Remote role
- Be part of a growing international community
- Company Mobile Phone (iPhone) and MacBook Pro
- Excellent career progression opportunities as part of a growing international company
- Investment in L&D
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Duties of the Customer Success Manager:
- Provide exceptional service to the companies key account clients, ensuring they have full access to the portal, understand the existing and new product ranges, and support on any product/system enquiries
- Partner with account executives on renewal support, presales activity and account updates
- Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities
- Support client engagement activities for value driven touchpoints and host interactive platform and product training sessions
- Provide guidance, training and recommends to the customer to help them achieve their individual programme goals
- Analyse client performance trends to provide opportunities for improvement
- Act as the internal voice of the customer and gather feedback to use to build product and process improvement
Experience required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience of managing large strategic accounts
- Ideally some knowledge of platform troubleshooting and risk management
- Ability to align and prioritise multiple accounts, using initiative to overcome objections
- Able to use social media platforms and a clear written and verbal communicator
- Open to occasional UK and international travel
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV immediately or for further information, please contact the branch.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying. Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency