- Salary from £38,000 - £40,000 but highly negotiable based on experience plus bonuses
- Good Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Very well established and stable company with multiple branches
- Free Parking
Role and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients to receive instructions and give advice.
- Researching details about the property being bought or sold, such as finding out who is the legal owner.
- Drafting official documents, such as contracts which include details of the sale.
- Checking contracts on behalf of your clients.
- Working with estate agents and solicitors.
- Keeping official records of payments and contracts.
- Working with Land Registry documents and title deeds.
- Carrying out checks prior to drafting contracts to see if there are any structural issues with the property.
- Dealing with the transfer of mortgage deeds.
- You will ideally be a licensed Conveyancer, CILEx or Solicitor with experience in a Conveyancing environment
- Able to build relationships with clients and maintain existing relationships
- Clear and effective communicator
- Experience and exposure to your own files
- Able to work well within a team and with Conveyancing Assistants/ Legal Secretaries
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency