Platform Resourcing are currently working alongside a Global Tech Support company based in Swansea. They are looking to employ a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients as well as generating new business. This is a field sales position so you will need a full UK driving license.
The Successful Business Development Manager will have experience in selling either Tech Products/ Training or I.T. Services to various industries throughout the UK. They will have experience of managing accounts, clients and generating leads to contact new potential customers and secure business.
- Base Salary up to £40,000 plus an extensive bonus package (monthly commission + a % of sales)
- Fulltime, permanent position.
- Be part of a growing international community.
- Company Mobile Phone (iPhone) and MacBook Pro.
- Large investment in L&D.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities as part of a growing global organisation.
Business Development Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- To build and maintain the company brand and mission.
- Once fully trained in the company products, keeping up to date with product knowledge and follow the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- Translate product knowledge and packages to customers that will have less of an understanding of the I.T. industry and Technical products you will provide.
- Provide customer driven solutions and provide quotations, negotiate when needed on cost and delivery of projects.
- Responsible for developing existing client relationships to maximise business potential.
- Qualifying and pursuing new client opportunities and building the brand in accordance with values and mission statement.
- Use strong negotiation and influencing skills to secure business.
- Plan sales strategies and forecasts, creation of effective sales plan and produce reports against targets.
- Deliver and exceed KPI’s and set targets.
- Qualify leads and engage with potential customers when appropriate.
- Update and maintain Salesforce/CRM.
- Preparing for events, meetings, and larger campaigns.
- Arranging and booking on-site visits to meet new and existing clients.
- Maintain and build upon relationships with the local marketplace, researching networking events in the area suitable for you to attend.
- Undertake follow-up to networking and business development activity to set up and facilitate appropriate meetings with existing and potential clients, active targets.
- Attend meetings with internal development groups as and when required.
- Able to travel throughout the UK when needed.
Business Development Manager/ Field Sales experience in a relevant sector (I.T products or services/ Tech solutions/ Business Training.
Experience of planning effective Sales strategies
Proven ability to reach and exceed targets as well as examples of revenue achieved.
Sales focused with the ability to build and maintain client relationships to be able to maximise business potential.
Experience of negotiation and influencing skills.
Able to learn product knowledge and keep frequently updated in market trends and new products available with competitors.
Organised, disciplined and takes pride in their work.
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
Competent in using all Microsoft Packages and adept at using social media platforms.
Comfortable to present to clients and internal teams.
Full UK driving license.
Experience of selling I.T. Services/ Products to a variety of industries throughout the UK.
Qualification/ degree within an I.T. or computer related subject.
If this Business Development Manager role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV over immediately or for further information, please contact the Newport branch on (phone number removed).
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency.