Platform Resourcing Limited are a recruitment agency based in South Wales.
Would you like to be part of a great team in an expanding company that offers the chance to work at the forefront of aftermarket vehicle technology?
We are currently looking for a positive, self-disciplined, hardworking Mobile Auto-Electrical Engineer to join a friendly and successful team that covers the whole of South Wales. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience fitting aftermarket vehicle technology including some or all of those listed under essential skills and will also have a clean driving license.
- You MUST have experience in the installation of at least 3 of the following vehicle technology products: Vehicle alarms, trackers, beacons, reverse cameras, witness cameras, tow bars, vehicle warning safety kits, FORS compliance kits, CCTV and 360 cameras.
- Role and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be the face of the company, meeting customers onsite, therefore exceptional interpersonal skills are essential.
- As well as the installation of aftermarket vehicle technology products, the successful candidate will attend service calls, diagnose faults and liaise with customers and dealerships.
- They will need to manage their own calendar and complete correct paperwork for each job.
- The company has an outstanding record of high-quality workmanship and excellent customer service and the ideal candidate must have particularly high standards and pride in their work.
- The ability to think outside the box and be willing to go the extra mile for the company will be an advantage to the successful candidate. A friendly and helpful nature and flexibility is a must.
The remuneration package is negotiable but highly dependent on experience.
- Salary of up to £29,000 basic plus unlimited overtime paid at time and a half
- Hours Monday to Friday Only – 8.30am - 5pm
- No weekends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Company work van
- Uniform provided
So, if you want to be part of a great team, improve your existing skills whilst helping to develop cutting edge aftermarket vehicle technology please apply today.
This is a mobile position.
Applications will not be considered unless they have minimum 2 years proven experience installing some products as listed.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, you can reach us on our Newport branch number.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency