Platform Resourcing are currently working with an engineering company who are looking for 3 x Mobile Telematic Installation Engineers to cover the London area due to winning large contracts and expanding rapidly. You will be working across this area where you will be installing, servicing/fault finding on Telematic systems on various makes and models of vehicles.
Previous experience within a similar role is required, a candidate with an auto electrical background would be ideal. A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
- Field Based - covering the London Area
- Salary between £25k - £30k basis plus unlimited bonus
- Vehicle provided
- Hours of Work - 40 hours per week on a two week rota - Monday to Friday then Tuesday to Saturday
- Training will be provided on the systems to further skill levels
Duties and Responsibilities
- Required to work on large projects
- Fitting vehicle technology systems onto both LGV and HGVs
- Installing tracking/telematic devices on a variety of vehicles
- Diagnosis, repair and replacement of installed telematics equipment
- Tacho integration
- Installing Driver ID and similar devices
- Working with 1ch dvy systems
- Planning workloads whilst travelling to and from customer sites
- Delivering exceptional customer service when on customer sites
- Completing associated paperwork accurately and on time
- Experience within a similar role, having worked with vehicle electrics, installing bespoke telematics / electrical devices
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities to resolve issues effectively
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency