Platform Resourcing Limited are a recruitment agency based in South Wales. We take the time to understand our client and candidates needs so that we are able to help those looking to hire and those looking for work to get the best fit for them.
We are currently working with a Transport business based in Newport, South East Wales who have seen an unprecedented growth period over recent years. As the business continues to grow, they are now looking to employ 2 X Coachbuilders. These individuals will be required for a specific project in refurbishing many of this companies fleet vehicles. Those successful candidates will have a strong background as a coachbuilder/PSV body repair technician role and will be able to demonstrate previous experience in delivering results.
This role is a permanent 6 month direct contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Replacement of vehicle flooring, including wood, vinyl covering and chassis sections
- MOT preparation
- Planned maintenance inspection work
- Breakdown attendance
- Daily vehicle defect report clearance
- Documentation completion to the required standards
- Adherence to all policies and procedures
- Strong Health and Safety work ethic
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Able to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility in workload
- Excellent communication skills
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in Heavy Vehicle body maintenance and repairs.
- Experience in coachbuilder/PSV body repair technician role.
- Welding experience, qualification.
- Car Driving licence.
Location: Newport, South East Wales
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent - 6 Month Direct Employed Contract
Hours: 38 Hours per week, flexibility on the days and hours worked
Salary: £24,000 per annum (6 Month Contract)
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Privacy and General Data Protection
Policy By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency